History van Dijk Holland
Some important events in our history:
In 2008 the offices moved from Riethoven to Valkenswaard and through the sale of so-called ‘flatwork’, we have become increasingly and exclusively specialised and optimized in the development, production and sale of textile goods required in and around operating theatres within medical institutions.
In 2002 the offices moved from Waalre to Riethoven.
In 2000 thanks to a management buy-out by the Uitermark family, Van Dijk could proceed independently once more, under the name of Van Dijk Holland B.V.
In 1984 Van Dijk became a subsidiary of Gamma Holding.
In 1975 Van Dijk was directly involved in setting up Rentex Nederland and at a later date, other offices in various European countries.
In 1946 the decision was made to approach new market sectors such as Health Care, Shipping Companies, Hotel and Catering and Industry.
Our company was founded in 1848.
At that time we were delivering textiles to households under the trade name WALRA.